Sophia at 5 months Gestational age.

Sophia at 5 months Gestational age.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Things I wanted to talk on the phone with you about but you always cut me short and call me back to late.

  • how completely laughable it Is that Conor oberst Said he's drawing inspiration from scifi and the pixies When I heard some leaked, it sounded nothing like that. Good but Not sifi or reminiscent of the pixies. I guess maybe It would be like the pixies, How modern art is indeed art. If you squint your eyes and tilt your head you can see it. If not, theres no rhyme or reason. ( I still love Conor though! and think what I have heard is amazing, but his so called inspirations aren't very apparent. 
  • How I want to confront you about a few things I knew you lied about while we were dating, and they still eat at me now. How I Probably should have broken up our relationship/friendship The first time it happend. But I took it as an open door to talk to my ex, and act how I wanted.
  • How This is really hard, and that I resent you because I feel like things would be so much easier, With the baby And between us, If we tried again. Because I still do care for you a lot. And it's hard looking at life without knowing how long you'll be there, And how I don't want Just a childs father, I also want you, for me.

God, this is so hard to do alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment